[CP2K:675] Re: STRESS tensor

Teodoro Laino teodor... at gmail.com
Mon Feb 4 14:02:27 UTC 2008

Hi Rad,

On 4 Feb 2008, at 14:47, Rad wrote:

> It is still not printing the pressure/stress tensor. I pulled out a
> copy of cp2k from the cvs respository (not the nightly build) and
> compiled it for the run. When will the nightly build with the updated
> version be available?
I have really no idea rad.. It should be done every night but that is
out of my control.
Unfortunately it depends on many things and due to the relatively
instability of berlios
this could be delayed ..

> Is there a way I can quickly look at the code (for specifice code
> changes) to make sure that I am working with the correct version that
> prints the tensor in an optimization run?
If I'm not wrong (pls correct me in case) you should see when running
cp2k the LAST CVS entry
at the very beginning of the output file.. you can check with the cvs
homepage to see if that file corresponds
really to the one you're interested..

Anyway I'm able to print the stress tensor with the yesterday
version.. Please check about the keywords
you've to specify (see the previous message)..
Otherwise just post the input file and I will have a look.

Ciao,
Teo