[CP2K:1615] Re: DFTB Zn

Teodoro Laino teodor... at gmail.com
Fri Dec 5 20:41:10 UTC 2008

Juerg Hutter wrote:
> Hi Ben
>
> the problem is that the parser converts the name of the
> atom to uppercase (Zn -> ZN).
>
> OK Teo beat me to this. Thanks.
>
> However, the input worked if you include the coordinates
> in the input file.
> I also guess that this is the real change you did that caused
> the error, not the update of the code.

The fact that the input worked if you input coordinates in a different
way is even more scaring!
I spent some time (right now) and I uniformed the behavior between all
different way of inputting coordinates.
Thanks Ben! These kind of problems otherwise would stay there for ages..
till CP3K ;-)
The code should be relatively robust to sustain the changes done. Of
course we don't test
100% of the functionalities, so in case any of you should observe any
problem connected
with case sensitiveness please report it!

Teo