[CP2K:1612] DFTB Zn

Teodoro Laino teodor... at gmail.com
Fri Dec 5 16:20:21 UTC 2008

Hi Ben,

thanks for reporting this bug. It's fixed now in the CVS.
The reason is that internally elements internally are stored uppercase
and when reading parameters with DFTB
there was no uppercase conversion for the element read from the DFTB
parameter file.
I'm just a bit suspicious whether this input may have never run with
CP2K. The uppercase call was
missing since the very beginning and no change has been done in the last
2-3 years on the convention to store
internally element as uppercase.

Anyway.. now your input is working.
Thanks for reporting.