[CP2K:1609] Re: output problems

Teodoro Laino teodor... at gmail.com
Fri Dec 5 11:01:40 UTC 2008

Regarding the first question, depends a lot on the machine on which you
are running. Check with your system administrator!

About the second question: you can tell CP2K after a certain amount of
execution time:
http://cp2k.berlios.de/manual/CP2K_INPUT/GLOBAL.html#desc_WALLTIME

so.. don't see neither the importance of your second problem, since it
is not a problem!
Teo