[CP2K:1599] Constraints

Teodoro Laino teodor... at gmail.com
Thu Dec 4 10:39:48 UTC 2008

Dear Ilya,
The only constraints which work in GEO_OPT is fixed atom constraints.
All the rest are non-active.
If you use them as restraint, all of them work.

TARGET_GROWTH, for geo_opt works only for restraints, it's the
increase rate per geo_step strting from TARGET.
For MD both support as restraint/constaint is offered.

Teo

Teodoro Laino
Zurich Switzerland

Contact info: