[CP2K:1597] the Calculation about periodic system

Teodoro Laino teodor... at gmail.com
Thu Dec 4 09:52:26 UTC 2008

Dear XXX,

First let me say that this CELL section is not supported anymore.
Please read the proper thread about CELL.
About your question: this input uses scaled coordinates. The first
three numbers are the scaled coorinates. The second three I assume are
kind of real coordinates (which are not mandatory.. You can skip
them..). In genera in &COORDl: after X,Y,Z you can define the name of
the molecule or everything else you like. In this specific case the
4th number is interpreted as a molecule name and the other two numbers
are just ignored. Do the same and please just ignore them!

Teo

Teodoro Laino
Zurich Switzerland

Contact info: