intel v10.1 compilers

Rad rad.... at arl.army.mil
Tue Apr 29 12:52:04 UTC 2008

I am happy with intel 9.x version of intel compilers. Except when I
have to use libint I use the version of cp2k compiled with version
10.0 compiler. That too I managed to compile only on one architecture
(SGI ALTIX). If others have done successful libint compile with
version 9.x intel compiler I would like to know. (ISO binding is where
I have problem with lower version of intel compilers)

Thanks
Rad