time for every MD step

Teo teodor... at gmail.com
Thu Apr 24 22:38:38 UTC 2008

Dear Yunfeng,

since you deleted the "coordinations"  (?!?) we can practically do
NOTHING.
Anyway I suspect that your system is blowing up.. I mean.. your scf is
becoming more and
more difficult to converge.. probably the problems are really the
coordinates (is this what you call coordinations ??)..

Since you are the first in so many years to observe something like
that.. please consider the idea that it could be
due to your errors.
Or possibly due to kind of miscompilation of the buggy winner prize
PGI compiler.

Can you post coordinates as well? or at least the .ener file?
Thanks,
Teo