energy conservation during a QMMM run

Csilla Varnai cv... at cam.ac.uk
Thu Apr 17 18:14:17 UTC 2008

Thanks very much for the hints. I'm really sorry for having to write
again, but possibly because of my lack of experience with CP2K and
QMMM calculations, I didn't entirely understand what I should do. I've
been trying to play around with the test files, and find out what
exactly I need for an energy conserving QMMM calculation. I'm trying
to run a cell of 3 water molecules.
Should I both set the QM cell to the same size as the MM cell and
decouple the QM periodic images? Is that right what I'm trying to do?
And I don't even really know if I should use anywhere anything else
than the default.
I tried to run this input file but it gave me Segfault. I'd be
grateful if anyone could help me with what's wrong.
Regards,

Csilla