[CP2K:954] Re: SCF goes wrong in QMMM after 37000 steps

Csilla Varnai cv... at cam.ac.uk
Wed Apr 16 13:12:32 UTC 2008

I'm sorry, I'm new on the list. And no, I don't have enough experience
with CP2K QMMM module, since I've just started using CP2K. Those are
my input files. I might have missed out something.
For the fully quantum calculation I experienced a small drift in the
conserved quantity, 0.002 a.u. over 70000 steps, for the QMMM
calculation, the conserved quantity increased 3 a.u. over 40000 steps.
And plotting the conserved quantity for the QMMM calculation shows
some irregular points where the SCF did not converge (time steps
37186-37187,37209-37213,37237-37241,37264-37268,37270).
Best regards,

Csilla