[CP2K:263] LJ to semi-empirical

Teodoro Laino teodor... at gmail.com
Thu Sep 13 10:26:20 UTC 2007

There's no need to modify the code..
you can simply use a MIXED_ENV force_eval to add on the top of
calculation whatever other energy/forces..

Ivan,
Just provide a working input file and I can arrange to have it
working for you so that all other people (including Axel, that was
asking me something very similar) can see how to do that..

Teo