[CP2K:368] vdw correction

Fawzi Mohamed fa... at gmx.ch
Wed Oct 31 17:14:19 UTC 2007

It depends which vdw interaction correction you mean, there are many.

If you mean the one using modified GTH pseudpotentials (by U.
Roethlisberger I think), also cp2k can use GTH pseudos, so it might
work, but I remember someone saying that some changes were needed to
the way cp2k handles the pseudo, maybe someone more familiar with it
can comment.

DFT+D (as Grimme for example) should be doable by adding classical
forcefield terms.

If it is yet another, well specify it...

ciao
Fawzi