[CP2K:356] Re: Normal modes visualisation with molden

Teodoro Laino teodor... at gmail.com
Fri Oct 19 13:22:47 UTC 2007

for intensities you need the derivatives of the dipole moment w.r.t.
normal modes.
We can compute the dipole moment.. so in principle you can always
compute by
hand the derivatives of the dipole moment once you know the normal
modes.

For sure we will implement them in the next weeks (anyway it has a
very low priority)..
teo