[CP2K:352] Normal modes visualisation with molden

Teodoro Laino teodor... at gmail.com
Fri Oct 19 08:56:37 UTC 2007

Woody,

the output of the normal modes at the end of cp2k resembles the one
of Gaussian.
At the moment the output is not supported by any kind of graphical
application (as far as I know)..
Two possibilities:

1) you can play with a fake output Gaussian (to be built by yourself)
cut&pasting normal modes and
frequenciesin order to allow molden to read the frequencies and
normal modes

2)wait a couple of days: i will check in the molden format (will send
a message on this forum when it's ready).. this assumes
that you've to redo the calculations then..

Teo