Geometry Optimization fails without proper messages

Rad rad.... at arl.army.mil
Wed Oct 17 13:07:57 UTC 2007

Thanks Teo, I was building the supercell using Mercury and ran into
all these errors. I set up a simple script to build them and I am ok
now.

On a different note, when I met Vallerie at CECAM he mentioned that
linear scaling O(n) algorithms are already available in CP at K download.
So when I say "USE_LINEAR_FIT CG" does CP2K invoke those efficient
algorithms for energy calculations or it is diiferent way of setting
up the input.

My understanding is that O(n) algorithms are still not available for
dynamics but useable for single point energy calculations that include
geometry optimization. Please clarify this for me.

Rad