[CP2K:339] Re: Geometry Optimization fails without proper messages

Teodoro Laino teodor... at gmail.com
Mon Oct 15 13:06:52 UTC 2007

Rad,

that part of the input sounds ok.. but as Fawzi said the problem can
be 2:

1) bad-condition number for the S-matrix:
      see message from Matthias Krack to know how to discovery if
this is the problem:
http://groups.google.com/group/cp2k/browse_thread/thread/
c60bb1b02b90b195/5de37a61f81ee86d?lnk=gst&q=matthias+krack
+cholesky#5de37a61f81ee86d

(the address is on 1 single line in case your e-mail client should
break it in 2 lines)

2) bad geometries/units (in this case I need to see the full input).

Cheers
Teo