[CP2K:311] Re: X atom kind in Force Filed parameter

Teodoro Laino teodor... at gmail.com
Thu Oct 4 09:59:25 UTC 2007

Hi guys,

let me just say that we moved everything to google in order to be
able to send attached files too and don't worry too much
about size of attachments and space.
There are a couple of things that I stressed also in the past.
General rules for whatever kind of software:

-) explain briefly the problem..
-) if the problem pops up with a very complicated system try to
reproduce the problem with a smaller one, easier to handle
     for debug.
-) send the full set of files in order to reproduce the problem
(maybe gzipped if too large)

we've something like 500K code lines.. and just say that there's a
problem somewhere does not help us in finding the reason..
so if you really want yo contribute, please, send all the files
needed to run cp2k and trace the possible bug.

personally I think this will also help people, that will be able to
look into your files and get more acquainted  with their
syntax and the structure, whenever they want..

Teo