[CP2K:388] Re: Block after " Adding QM/MM electrostatic....."

Teodoro Laino teodor... at gmail.com
Mon Nov 5 08:08:29 UTC 2007

brief summary:

Luca sent me his files yesterday and I had a look to them.. there
were a couple of bug fixes (one for print level HIGH and another for
the fist neighbor lists (this one just a memory leak that didn't show
up previously))..

Anyway looks like the step where it's breaking is a little bit random
(Luca rerun the system and he saw failures at step 95, 100 and 93)..
I'm still looking deeply with a parallel debugging into the run but I
think that's some problem related to the machine (memory very
probably or compiler??)

Teo

p.s.: will let you know..