[CP2K:41] Re: metadynamic

lmliu lml... at gmail.com
Fri May 4 17:59:30 UTC 2007

Hi Teo,

Great.
Another thing is that when metadynamics is crashed, not stopped by itself,
sometime it can not continue to run using PROJECT-1.restart. The reason is
that the  NHILLS_START_VAL  and the number of '&SPAWNED_HILLS_POS' are
different. When I meet such situation, i change the NHILLS_START_VAL. Is
there any way to avoid such things?

thanks!
Limin