[CP2K:33] Re: barostat

Nichols A. Romero naro... at gmail.com
Wed May 2 20:36:09 UTC 2007

Axel,

I know very little about the Nose-Hoover chains. (My background is not in
MD, but solid-state DFT).
I thought the only option for controlling the pressure was the barostat.

How do I control the pressure with Nose-Hoover chains? If you can provide me
with the appropriate
background reference that would help. I also simple don't see the
appropriate key word to set the
pressure with the chains.

--
Nichols A. Romero, Ph.D.