Memory leaks?

jgh hut... at pci.uzh.ch
Sat Jul 14 21:57:49 UTC 2007

Sorry for coming late to the party.

I run some applications on thursday/friday and encountered similar
problems.
I didn't realize until now that the problems were memory related. My
jobs got
slower and slower and finally crashed (swapping of course). I then
tracked
the problem to the changes made on July 3/4 to the files
qs_collocate_density.F and qs_integrate_potential.F .
The problem is related to the changes that include "contained"
subroutines
in module subroutines.
I didn't have time to follow this further or to change the routines to
full
subroutines.

Juerg