[CP2K:175] Re: NEB output

Teodoro Laino teodor... at gmail.com
Thu Jul 12 13:45:15 UTC 2007

SCF is an iterative procedure.. It would converge in 1 step if the
guess of the wavefunction (that you use to start solving
the SCF equations) would be exactly the solution of the SCF.. Well..
Let's say it's challenging at the moment.. ;-))
Depending on the nature of your system and the preconditioner you use
you may expect a wide range of scf cycles..
In the best case  ~<10.. in others also of the order of 100 or more..

Teo