[CP2K:146] intel (and other) compiler related hacks for cp2k

Teodoro Laino teodor... at gmail.com
Thu Jul 5 16:14:18 UTC 2007

Ciao Axel,
I've see the hacks.. I will include many of them directly.. for
others (like the c-hacking) I guess we've to wait a little bit..
I guess it would make sense to have something these C instructions
optionally switched on with a pre-processing flag..
Will discuss with Juerg about that tomorrow.. I wanted just to have a
more wide idea (that's why I'm bothering you now) to support that
with him..

Do you think it would be possible to hack in a clean way the c-
routines of libint in the cp2k code without passing through
2003 standard? (being part of these c_hacks?)

Teo