[CP2K:485] Re: PV_AVA and PV_NUM and stress tensor for FIST

Teodoro Laino teodor... at gmail.com
Mon Dec 17 13:28:20 UTC 2007

Rad,

the change is already there..
Yo have the STRESS TENSOR in non-MD calculations (or even in MD
calculations) just remember to specify the
keywords STRESS_TENSOR in the FORCE_EVAL section. Check my last e-
mails or the input reference online
for the possible values of this keyword:

http://cp2k.berlios.de/input/
InputReference~__ROOT__~FORCE_EVAL.html#STRESS_TENSOR

Cheers
Teo