[CP2K:480] Re: Reading topology file

Teodoro Laino teodor... at gmail.com
Wed Dec 12 23:51:08 UTC 2007

Hi Chris,

a simple and additional comment to the one of Axel:
I'm sorry to say that just reporting an error without providing ALL
the files in order to reproduce the error is most of the times useless.
There are several reasons why you may have hit into this problem,
even a possible bug in the code.
Unfortunately if we don't work on the same files and cannot reproduce
the same error we can't say too much. I highly suggest to all the
people asking for help to provide ALL input files (i.e. input  + all
the additional files necessary to run it).

cheers,
teo