[CP2K:469] Re: mpich? problems on a linux cluster

carlo antonio pignedoli c.pig... at gmail.com
Fri Dec 7 16:10:24 UTC 2007

Dear Axel
we are using the normal gigabit.

I did the dmesg and... well I'm not an expert, I got something that
looks like an error.

for the ulimit -a I have

core file size          (blocks, -c) 0
pending signals                 (-i) 38912
max locked memory       (kbytes, -l) 32
open files                      (-n) 1024
pipe size            (512 bytes, -p) 8
POSIX message queues     (bytes, -q) 819200
stack size              (kbytes, -s) 8192
max user processes              (-u) 38912

what is your suggestion for a reasonable value.

Thanks a lot

Carlo