Annealing with NPT_F

Rad rad.... at arl.army.mil
Thu Dec 6 21:52:52 UTC 2007

Thanks everybody for all the suggestions.

I am good then as I am using default GPW for which stress tensor works
properly.

Our original motivation was to find a way to do variable cell
optimization using a simulated annealing techinque on NPT_F.
Our understanding is, annealing pulls energy from the particles-NHC
system freezing them, the barostat-NHC system is currently
unaffected.

If the annealing is extended (we will help testing it), is this a
viable way of doing variable-cell optimization? How far are you in
implemnting the actual cell optimization module?

Rad