single precision compilation of cp2k

Axel akoh... at gmail.com
Mon Dec 3 23:27:11 UTC 2007

On Dec 3, 5:56 pm, Axel <akoh... at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Dec 3, 5:44 pm, Teodoro Laino <teodor... at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Thanks Axel,
>
> > I'm applying the patches right now.. should be soon in the CVS..
> > did you try a specific regtest/input file (that gives segfault)?
>
> i tried H2O-geoopt.inp
>
> there is more to come, i just noticed, that the f77_blas_poison
> does not seem to be poisonous eneough. i found plenty of
> calls to DSCAL. stay tuned. (too tempting, i should be hacking
> LAMMPS instead. ouch).

oooops. it gets even better... it looks to me
that f77_blas and friends are not even used!!!!

so before is put much time into changing all DSCAL,
DAXPY, DGEMM etc. into the corresponding BL_XXX calls,
can somebody please comment on the use (and the future
of this). it may be very convenient to use that kind
of overloading, but when it is not used anywhere, should
i go to the effort of converting everything???

ciao,
   axel.