[CP2K:444] Re: "Missing critical ForceField parameters!" ... but which ones?

Teodoro Laino teodor... at gmail.com
Mon Dec 3 22:32:11 UTC 2007

well.. specifically for this case the point is that there are not
syntax errors..
The line containing the LJ information for type C is read together
with the keywords
for NONBONDED.. and cp2k fails only when looks for LJ parameter..
(i.e. once the information
is loaded into memory)..

It could not fail before because there's nothing to fail in the
parameter file (i.e. the
file is correct regarding the syntax but is wrong in providing the
proper informations. Again
according the CHARMM rules you are treating the line with C as
continuation line of the
NONBONDED parameter.. since we don't parse specifically that line we
don't catch any error
at this level. What would happen with CHARMM? )

for other possible cases supporting your point of view is better
treat them separately. ;-)

cheers
teo