[CP2K:233] Re: Tutorial on cp2k

Teodoro Laino teodor... at gmail.com
Fri Aug 31 13:02:07 UTC 2007

On 31 Aug 2007, at 14:45, Luca wrote:

> I understand ....like the installation :-)
Well if you managed already a successful installation you're beyond
the the top of the mountain ;-).. It's all downhill then ;-) LOL

> I want to do:
> 1-Perform MM MD for protein in solution like NAMD or ORAC MD package.
> 2-Perform QM MD for molecules.
> 3-Perform QM/MM MD for enzyme. QM for active site.
> and I hope....
> 4-"Metadynamics" for reaction coordinate in enzyme active site.
>
> When i will do this I can write my notes
> and make a pseudo-tutorial for cp2k users.
Great! That's what I think is a winning strategy.. I mean people
learning how to use cp2k and willing to share their knowledge with
the others!
maybe spending a couple of hours of their time writing good notes and
so on..
The Google Group was also created in order to allow this kind of
exchange more easily (uploading/downloading files and infos)..

> I hope in your aid.

No problem.. sure you can have my help!

teo