[CP2K:16] Do you want people to use CP2K?

Teodoro Laino teodor... at gmail.com
Sun Apr 29 05:51:21 UTC 2007

Just a quick comment on something that is most of the times my fault..
I won't comment further otherwise it looks like just a discussion
between me and Axel.. while in the project there are
at least 16 people subscribed as developers..

> unexpected input file changes

This is somehow unavoidable. It's like a chess game.. it's difficult
to forecast a logical organization of keywords..
So.. as far as it is required, though I know that it can be quite
annoying for people, we have to do that...

Regarding all the rest I expressed my opinion several times... a
release is something doubtless needed..
But again is not something we can do quickly.. all peoples involved
in the project mostly agree with that..
so in the same way as we moved to googlegroups I'm certain that a
release will pop up one day...

cheers
Teo